Excited to interact with RRR members!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabbles

Hello folks. Just found this site browsing the net and had to be a part of this awesome community. I've already enjoyed looking at the pics from some of the events and hope to meet some of you at those events in the future. I hope to post some events here local to me in Arkansas that some of you would enjoy attending in the upcoming months.
My on-going project is my little 48' Chevrolet 3100. She's come a long way, and is my primary hobby as I'm sure your rods are to each of you. I look forward to interacting with you folks and learning some things along the way, and maybe help some out where I can.

welcome to the RRR!

now you must give us a few pics of that good looking old truck...

and remind me where "clarksville" is[S -must be on the other side of the state:D

Welcome from Southeast MI.....

Nice to have another fellow LEO on the site.....gotta post some pic's of the on going build...got the LEO thing on another post by the way.....[S [P waitin for pic's...

welcome to the RRR!

now you must give us a few pics of that good looking old truck...

and remind me where "clarksville" is[S -must be on the other side of the state:D

I will definitely get a few more pictures posted on here soon sir, thank ya. Clarksville is on I-40 in the River Valley, about 60 miles east of Oklahoma border.

Clarksville is on I-40 in the River Valley, about 60 miles east of Oklahoma border.

yep! other side of the state from me... (i am north-east side...just above Batesville about 20 minutes)

maybe someday all the RRR family of arkansas can get to gether somewhere central-ized --like conway or searcy...

Latest posts

Back