Fake/real bullet holes

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well... if it was me, and you actually wanted to have real holes, why not just shoot it with a real gun... not a problem in my neck of the woods....

i have real bullet holes in my sedan that somone was relly getting shot at. what i plan to do is weld a bigger piece of tubing inside the hole and cap it off so it wont leak and i still have the holes.

About a year ago, as a joke, just to see what would happen. I took a piece of 20g about 18in square and shot several holes in it with a 357mag and put it on Ebay as real bullet holes for your hot rod. Got 1500 hits and several real nasty emails calling me all kinds of names. It of course did not sell, didn't expect it to. I had a good laugh:D:D

About a year ago, as a joke, just to see what would happen. I took a piece of 20g about 18in square and shot several holes in it with a 357mag and put it on Ebay as real bullet holes for your hot rod. Got 1500 hits and several real nasty emails calling me all kinds of names. It of course did not sell, didn't expect it to. I had a good laugh:D:D

well C-Dog at least yer original, made me laugh:cool:

I've got a sharp punch with a shoulder that fit in my air hammer. If you hammer it through to the hilt it makes a hole the size of a .22 bullet and almost as fast. You could make a larger version from a broken or worn out air hammer bit by carefully grinding to a point and taper to a shank size to match the caliber you want.

cycledog,

That was VERY original!! I suprised it didn't actually sell. People will buy just about anything. It had interest - good or bad with the 1500 hits.

I might try a line of this:

357 mag, 22long, 762, 223, 9mm - just think........a new trend in gold chain rod panels.

Ratty46

Bullet holes

You would be surprised what 00 can do to sheet metal - - If ya want bullet holes - - just invite your buddies over for some target practice - - Keep it real.
Just don't open to many beers -ha ha

Latest posts

Back