Fasttech

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fasttech

Hello, I live in rural Pa. near Harrisburg. I always liked the looks of Rat Rods and found what I believe to be a 1922 Wiley's Overland 6 in a barn. The fount cowl, radiator and radiator shell, and some doors and windshield with frame was all that was left. The metal was in great shape with original blue paint, I gave $200.00 for the pile. A buddy of mine had a complete model T truck frame and original truck bed that I bough for a few hundred(don't want to give real price in case the wife reads this). I'm a Ford Fan, but have a Chevy 388 ci. 4 bolt main with all the best in the lower end from a race car that I helped sponsor at one time and plan to use. I never have taken on a project like this...but from what I have seen and read the past few days on this sight, I willing to give it a go. I found this site Thu elimination, I have been looking on the web for over a year and really liked this sight and decided to give it a try, between you folks and Rat Rodding Magazine we'll see what happens. FYI in York County off of Route 15 theirs a town named Latimore that houses the state museum of Auto Racing and they hold a Rat Rod meet once a year. You can find the date on the net.

welcome man! And let me break the news to you that you'll soon learn "we all want pictures!!" We love pictures!! Good luck with the build!

Funny how New Guys gets more requests for pictures when they mention a 'pile of parts' than when they mention a finished car! :D

Latest posts

Back