Fathers Day!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim...Ok

Hope all of you guys had a great Fathers Day yesterday..Mine was great, got several hours of rod time in the shop, kids were all there ,had some good food and my wife surprised me with this Bushmaster M4, sorry about the crummy cell phone picture, but you get the idea.. Me definitely thinks she is a keeper:D:D:D
0618120416.jpg

I got a lift from my wife for my lawn tractors....

So I don't have to pull the decks off to sharpen the blades.....but your's looks more fun...... oh the the kids got me a Lithium Ion power tool set.....so they can use it....LOL..... :D

So I don't have to pull the decks off to sharpen the blades.....but your's looks more fun...... oh the the kids got me a Lithium Ion power tool set.....so they can use it....LOL..... :D

My 14 year old shot this more than I did Sunday..there wouldn't be one round of ammo in the house if I'd let him go..kid just loves to shoot..

Maybe a future Marine????

Sniper......get to play with all sorts of weapons...:D Not that I'd know...I was a mere grunt in the Army....:D What would I know about Marines??? LOL

Latest posts

Back