FED's

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satanherself

Our favorite Sweetheart!
Now that the seeds have been planted,,I'm kinda feeling this
ShirleyTwinEngineDigger.jpg

INJECTED_SMALL_BLOCK_FE_DRAGSTER.jpg

judy7.jpg

Last edited:
Hi I was at the nhra nationals in kent washington today and there were 5 feds there the northwind that ed the ace ran, jerry ruths car the assassin, the clayton car and herm petersons car,theres nothing like being able to touch them in person I am going again tommorrow and will try to get pics to post

One nice thing is that you don't have to spend a fortune on an engine to run good times with an FED, you are not pushing any weight. There was an econo-dragster class at one time, and I think the rules were you had to run a 350 max engine size, and they still ran good.

I bet if you stuck in one of those rare Olds, Cad, or Buick engines you have stored away, with just a good freshening up and some mild mods, you would have a fun little dragster there, and people would love it.

Don

One nice thing is that you don't have to spend a fortune on an engine to run good times with an FED, you are not pushing any weight. There was an econo-dragster class at one time, and I think the rules were you had to run a 350 max engine size, and they still ran good.

I bet if you stuck in one of those rare Olds, Cad, or Buick engines you have stored away, with just a good freshening up and some mild mods, you would have a fun little dragster there, and people would love it.

Don

That would be very cool,,I really know nothing about these other than I like em,,so gonna have to do alotta book time

I think they said its Rob Stuckey frame,,really excited a bout it but wondering If i'll ever be able to afford building a motor for the beast,,lol

herself, it's probably Rod Stuckey, not Rob Stuckey. Rod Stuckey was a well known dragster driver/builder back in the 50's/60's. Click the below link for a brief history of one of his FED's that has been restored and can be seen at cacklefests.

http://cacklefest.com/Steinegger.shtml

Check out this injected flatty powered fed on ebay , comes with trailer , and it`s in N.J. , # 270149299364 , if thats not fast enough there`s a jet dragster on there too...

Attachments

• d731_3.jpg
    d731_3.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 13
Gasser,
That's Tommy Ivo's digger, right?

Isore
Yeah, 4 engine Buicks. Matter of fact, there's suppose to be a clone coming out to "Ricky and Ronnies" this coming Friday. Don't know if Ivo did it, but I believe it's currently called the "WagonMaster". It has an Olds Vista Cruiser body on it.

Latest posts

Back