Feel good of the day.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onequick26

Puts Nitro on his Cheerios
Last night or early this mornin' my friends grandpa's '58 Impala rag top was stolen..We kinda thought it was gone for good.Tim had done a full restore on it for his grandpa about a year a go,this car is cherry ! well any how at a little past 2 this after noon the Spokane police dept found it untouched.:D

Still don't know who took it....:mad:

Sweet!

Still don't know who took it....:mad:

I've been told a lot of times thieves will leave a car somewhere for a couple of days after they steal it to make sure it doesn't have a GMS finder on it but I think they usually park it somewhere pretty much hidden. Really glad it's back in u're possession!!!

BoB

What's going on with all these custom cars getting stolen lately? Your buddy really lucked out, most times they don't find hide nor hair of them.........even the ones that are in car trailers with big trucks hitched to them.

Lojak is looking better all the time.

Don

We thought is would be long gone,last night it was about 18 out with 40+mph wind and the car was only about 4 miles away and park on a busy street so we think it was some who needed a ride and that was easy pickins.

We thought is would be long gone,last night it was about 18 out with 40+mph wind and the car was only about 4 miles away and park on a busy street so we think it was some who needed a ride and that was easy pickins.

Glad they got it back but I gotta ask. Why is this thing parked outside?

Glad they got it back but I gotta ask. Why is this thing parked outside?

Well his grandpa is about 83 yrs old and lives in a home and there are no garages.He wants too beable too enjoy the car while he still can.Oh and he has a '59 cadillac rag too that's sit's next too the Impala:eek:.

Latest posts

Back