female rules to live by

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
my wife has hard and fast rules about men
we have to be able to rebuild a carburetor for instance
and when we were dating we were watching a scary movie and this guy got killed by the monster
wife-he deserved it
me- what? why?
wife- he was driving a vw and men should not drive girly cars
she has a buncha rules like that

i was just informed that pt cruisers are in the same category and you have to be a l e s b i a n to drive a jeep liberty!
she cracks me up!

My wife has a lot of opinions about a lot of stuff...

But can't ever remembering talkin about cars in that/those sort of directions....what my wife knows about cars is simply...open door, get in, put key in ignition, put it in gear and pull away....oh...and put gas in tank....only car she worries about is the one she drives and then expects me to fix if some "light thingy" goes on or she hears something "unusual"......:D

But can't ever remembering talkin about cars in that/those sort of directions....what my wife knows about cars is simply...open door, get in, put key in ignition, put it in gear and pull away....oh...and put gas in tank....only car she worries about is the one she drives and then expects me to fix if some "light thingy" goes on or she hears something "unusual"......:D

Sarge thought you were describing my wife, until you said she knew how to put
gas in.....mine just says the car needs gas.......hmmm

yea, the "light thingy" how long has it been on ,,,, oh , about 2 weeks now maybe 3 [cl which light ? the one that has the jeinny lamp on it [S

We have full service gas in our area so I try drive her car when I can to listen for noises. Noises like a wheel bearing going out or gone. I nearly sh t my pants when I head it and then grabbed the wheel. She has other talents though just not anything to do with anything with a engine.

A customer just posed this question to me yesterday. If a man says something in the woods and no woman is around to hear him speak, is he still wrong ?" :eek:

Don

Ok...gotta ask....

We have full service gas in our area so I try drive her car when I can to listen for noises. Noises like a wheel bearing going out or gone. I nearly sh t my pants when I head it and then grabbed the wheel. She has other talents though just not anything to do with anything with a engine.

Why did you grab the wheel?? Did she let go of it? :eek:

Latest posts

Back