few really nice rods hittin up the 1320

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wlsmoku

pics taken from KCIR on 08-13-08

some of shots are def not up to par, but none the less, the trucks were out to kill that night!

08-13-08KCIR.jpg

08-13-08KCIR1.jpg

08-13-08KCIR2.jpg

08-13-08KCIR3.jpg

I lived in K.C. for a few years back in the 80's. Still have family there. That Chevy truck is too cool!! Thanks for the pics!

WELL DOGGIES!! - I JUST HIT MY 100th POST!!! I'm a Senior Member now!! COOL BEANS!!!!

Thunder1

Really enjoy your photos. The launch shots are excellent. My niece won the High School drags at KCIR 8-10 years ago.

Nice pics. No matter what type of racing it is, it's always better under the lights. Thanks for sharing.

Kool

Love the drags, that's where i got this rat sickness i've had the last cple of years, can't seem to kick it, even though the old lady has tried everything to cure me!! lol

Jake

pics taken from KCIR on 08-13-08

some of shots are def not up to par, but none the less, the trucks were out to kill that night!

Heck wish I could take pictures as good as that!

Love the front on shot from low down - you must have been right down on your belly - If I had take that the angle would have been higher (my belly is BIGGER :p)

Great picture THANKS for posting.

BTW like the drinks holder idea in the pick up may steel that myself!

thanks fellas - truly appreciate the kind words. hoping next time out I can get you all some better quality shots, and maybe some up close and personals of the black truck and that blue one. wish I had vid, that black truck was a HAND FULL going down the track...was a lot of fun to watch!

the orange camaro is a friend of mine...very reliable car that runs high 9's and he drives it to the track! it has a 454 LSX block with a carb setup...

oh and I agree about the cup holder - VERY creative and I'm gonna steal it too haha

Latest posts

Back