Field of Freakin' Dreams

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bullet

This guy has being hoarding tin for some time.
Estevan Saskatchewan Boneyard.

TNT2010032Large.jpg

TNT2010034Large.jpg

TNT2010035Large.jpg

TNT2010031Large.jpg

TNT2010029Large.jpg

TNT2010030Large.jpg

TNT2010028Large.jpg

That has to be one of the most awesome collections of vehicles I've ever seen. I built 15 rods just now , looking at the photos. That is unbelievable!!

He has ads in the Old Autos news paper all the time. That stuff is for sale. I'll see if I can find his number.

So that's where all the old fords went!! ;) I gasped when I saw that touring car, look how straight and solid that thing is. [dr[dr

Wow what a cool find. Wonder what made him buy all those. Wonder if he had plans for them, or if he was selling parts off them.

He has ads in the Old Autos news paper all the time. That stuff is for sale. I'll see if I can find his number.

I've found so many guys like that say they have stuff for sale but have never been able to score from them... maybe it's just me!? [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

wow, so many cars and trucks that look like you could just jump in and start them up. i'm suprised the elements havent taken a bigger toll on them. could deff spend alot of time in there gather parts......or just whole cars lol.

I really hope he does sell parts and at a reasonable price. If he doesn't start moving the stuff soon the elements are going to turn that all into scrap metal.:( One thing, he sure has it all laid out in a very organized fashion, so it makes me think he is running it as a business.

Don

i'd say you're right, don-this guy has an organized inventory and i'm sure he knows the value of each and every thing he has on his yard.....

love those old 46-47 mercury pick ups---(no one else even mentioned them)
but there were so many good looking project cars out there--and so many parts as well....[dr[dr

thanks for sharing those pics man....:cool:

Glad to see there still out there its getting harder to find the old stuff then when you do they want your arm and a leg for it,OH WELL Thanks for the pics.

Don't think I have ever seen a yard with such a maticulously maintained lawn. Thats almost worth the 20 hour drive out west just to go for a walk around...

Well, I'm going to have to retract my earlier post, cause I can't find his ad. At least not now that I'm looking for it. I did how ever scan these from the same paper. So if your in the market.....

I'll work my way through the pile of back issues and see what I can find.:eek:

Attachments

• Provost.jpg
    Provost.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Altamont.jpg
    Altamont.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Provost 2.jpg
    Provost 2.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 23

Latest posts