Finally got the 46' out for pics!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kudos guys! I really appreciate it. The steering wheel is from a Pontiac. I got an incredible offer for it yesterday from a well known Speed Shop guy in Detroit. He's also co-producer on a upcoming show on Discovery channel but I can't tell you anything about that;) What a dilema.

Thanks for the kudos guys! I really appreciate it. The steering wheel is from a Pontiac. I got an incredible offer for it yesterday from a well known Speed Shop guy in Detroit. He's also co-producer on a upcoming show on Discovery channel but I can't tell you anything about that;) What a dilema.

Dilema? That knocking may not be the rods. I hope something really good comes of it. It is time grass roots builders get some kudos.

First thing : Thats Killer
Second thing: I will work for food just to learn how you did that.
You are very talented and do GREAT work all the way around.
Like the 16" dirt track tires , runnin them on mine.

P.O.S.

I'd send the front end back to the sweet-ol-guy that had it previously and move on to better things.

By the way P.O.S. = Positively Outstanding Style, but you know that already.

Looks great in pictures but better in real life. Hope it leads to great things.

Bob

WoW, simply AWESOME!

What kind of exhaust are those?
They look like they came off a motorcycle.

The pipes are off a Harley. I removed the stock baffles (they choked out the motor) and put in a 6 in baffle at the end. Has a nice rumble with a cool "rap" when you hit the throttle. She sounds great with the lumpety - lump from the cam.

Latest posts

Back