Finally!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Reason 4

Well Y'all,
After waiting and searching since November 15th, I FINALLY have a job! :D
It was getting to the point I thought I would never find one, but I was hired on as a Property Manager at an Apartment Complex here in town! I hope no one has to go thru this at the holidays, it was very depressing!
Just wanted to give an update.
:D

Yipppppeeee!!!!!!!

Reason,
VERY glad 2 hear it! I know that's a relief for u & the Flatster!!! I was a stockbroker for 10 years & everything went downhill in the early 80's for me... lost my house, got divorced... etc. Couldn't find a job for over a year. Apply for a job after 10 years of being s stock jock & people would just laugh at you... no kidding. Stock jocks were a dime a dozen back then... had to live with my Moms! After I finally got hired by GTE... i was one workin' dog & *never* missed a day of work in the 5 years I worked there!!!

Congrats to ya!!!

BoB

Thanks y'all.
The Apartment Industry is where I belong, I managed one for 2 years untill Flat went to go play in the sand for 15 months. That property was so bad that Flat asked me to leave, he said he couldn't go fight for our country knowing I was here fighting for my life at that property (yes it was that bad!) It was almost a weekly thing for someone to send me a death threat or pull a gun on me. Street sence and a blade is all I have ever taken with me anywhere. I ain't the scared type of person! If I have to use my blade.....my face will be the last thing you see, it has saved me many of times! :D

This property is not like the others though, I got a very good feel for the property earlier today. It's less than 5 years old too.

Last edited:
I smell what your stepping in......congrats on the new gig. Hopefully you'll be at it a while.......in the meantime - ALWAYS be on the lookout for another!!

Best of luck.

Ratty46

Latest posts

Back