Finished the new novel!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

animal

"DED Reckoning" is the title of my new novel. It's a sequel to the first one, "D-E-D, DEAD", and is set in southern Colorado. I'm taking advance orders now, and should hopefully have enough to print the first 200 copies (a limited-edition signed and numbered printing) printed before too long.

At that point, I can get busy on the Ford, hopefully with a few bucks to spend. If you know anyone who enjoys reading action novels, please spread the word!

More info is on my Facebook page.

If this doesn't belong here, please delete it. :)

Attachments

• DED Reckoning highway cover-001.jpg
    DED Reckoning highway cover-001.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I'm over half way through your first book and I like it.[cl Save a first printing copy for me. "The check is in the mail":D

I'm over half way through your first book and I like it.[cl Save a first printing copy for me. "The check is in the mail":D

I'm glad you're enjoying D-E-D, DEAD, Bob! I'll put your name on the list for the new one. It'll be $23.50, shipped. (All costs involved went up since we printed the first one) Thanks for your support! :D

How much[S where to[S
Where can i get the first one[S

Animal? Road Trip?, yep it belongs [cl

Hey, soltz! The cheapest place to get the first one is from me. It's $18.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. The price for the new one is $20, plus $3.50 shipping. (everything went up). It will ship as soon as they're printed.... a limited-edition, signed and numbered (limited to the first 200 copies).
My address is Larry Garner PO Box 535 Hooper, CO 81136 Thanks for your interest! I really appreciate it. :D

Latest posts

Back