Firing Order Mag - RIP!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Well... I enjoyed doing the magazine but it took an unbelievable amt of my time & since I'm still a real estate agent & our market is definitely "on fire" here in Houston, I've decided to cease production. Thanks to all of you who subscribed & I'll be refunding $$$ on a pro rata basis.

Thanks again,
BoB

Bob, I for one perfectly understand. I don't know how you do all that you do anyway, what with your home life and RRR .

You do not owe me one penny of refund, I refuse it. In fact, I owe you some money for all the time and money you put into making this site a nice place for all of us to gather. You set it up, monitor it, maintain it, and spend countless hours of your own time, unselfishly, so that your friends on here have this nice place to call home. I can't imagine what it costs you to keep RRR alive.

I feel bad that I have not contributed any money to help you do that, so this very modest amount of refund is my little offering. Please do not feel bad about having to drop the magazine, I don't know how you did it for so long and still managed a life.

Thanks for letting us know, it is NOT A BIG DEAL !!!!!:)

Don

Tripper,
please keep what ever you were going to refund to me as a donation to RRR. I love the mag and RRR so please use what ever money is left for the good of RRR!

PM ME FOR MY NAME IF NEED BE.

Bummer. :( But understandable. I didn't realize you were still active in the biz.

Maybe a calendar once a year? Pictures of Bob in front of cool cars with a speedo or something.

Don said it for me as well. He expresses things well doesn't he. Absolutely do not want a refund. I absolutely am in your debt. You are not in mine. It was an excellent mag and you should count it as a success even tho there are not enough hours in a day. Please mark Curt Brown off the refund list.

Bummer. :( But understandable. I didn't realize you were still active in the biz.

SF,
Will work for car parts... haha! Our market is wild here & our old clients have been calling & referring people out of the blue & it's been totally krazy!

BoB

Bob, I for one perfectly understand. I don't know how you do all that you do anyway, what with your home life and RRR .

You do not owe me one penny of refund, I refuse it. In fact, I owe you some money for all the time and money you put into making this site a nice place for all of us to gather. You set it up, monitor it, maintain it, and spend countless hours of your own time, unselfishly, so that your friends on here have this nice place to call home. I can't imagine what it costs you to keep RRR alive.

I feel bad that I have not contributed any money to help you do that, so this very modest amount of refund is my little offering. Please do not feel bad about having to drop the magazine, I don't know how you did it for so long and still managed a life.

Thanks for letting us know, it is NOT A BIG DEAL !!!!!:)

Don

I'm with Don and Sawzall, I hate to see it end but I totally understand. Please keep my money too, and PM me if you need. :cool:

Well this is a real bummer.... I never got a chance to send in a picture of my Dodge.... Oh well. Thanks for your efforts and just as all the others said keep my coin for the good of RRR. Mark off Clay Nighswander from your list.......

I mean speedometer or other interesting car part, of course.

Nice save :p

I will miss the magazine, it was definitely a good read. I am with everyone else, no refund required. With all that you do for us, it's absolutely not necessary. Thanks for the issues I did get.

Just when I was about to pull off one of the coolest coincidences. My truck was going to be featured in the next issue, and my Rock Crawler is coming out in another magazine at what would have been the same time. Well, you can't have everything.... where would you put it.
Good luck on your next adventure Trip, it was fun while it lasted.

Please do not refund any of my money either. I enjoy the rags that you put out and it was a good feeling sending in pictures of my 64 c10 LS swap just for consideration of being in a mag. Thanks Tripper.

Steven M.

Many thanks to you, Mrs. Tripper and Junior for all your efforts, please keep the refund in appreciation! [cl

I do have a couple requests, however...

1. No Speedo.
2. Turn $14.50 into high-test Chevelle fuel and stomp one for me. [ddd

have a million bucks in the exciting field of publishing in only ONE YEAR!*

* start with two million......

I don't want a refund either. Use my funds to help the RRR stay clean and useful to all of my "family".
pm me if you need to................ and THANKS for all that you do for US.

Don put it best! We are glad to have the site to come to each day and thank you for all that you do to make that possible.

I am also donating my refund to the cause!

Thank you
David Preiss

If you refund the money I'll probably buy a gallon of cheap wine and start drinking after 35 years of sobriety. You wouldn't want that on your conscience, would you?

Latest posts

Back