Firing Order Magazine... here we go!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be awesome! It would be cool to have a minor section for other motorized creations that people built themselves. Motorized bicycles, coolers, and other crazy contraptions - even other metal projects like cool yard art. Maybe a one-pager in the back.

This is going to be awesome! It would be cool to have a minor section for other motorized creations that people built themselves. Motorized bicycles, coolers, and other crazy contraptions - even other metal projects like cool yard art. Maybe a one-pager in the back.

Yep... send um n & I'll b glad to do it!

Pretty cool! How soon can we sign up for a subscription? :)

Work'n on it but wanna git rollin' B4 I take anyone's $$$ for a years worth but will start off with single issues & subs a lil later! But let me say... The mag will also b cheap! :eek:

BoB

Very cool, I'm going to have to get my late model custom sold and get to building a nice rod just so I can get it in the mag. Great to see it coming to fruition, not to mention can't wait to see the first issue! Gonna have to get my camera out and do some shots of friends and family. Not to mention that I can send ya stuff from the local shows.

Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet, [ddd
Just havin fun Tripper, don't pull the revolver on me :eek:

I know someone had mentioned it earlier about tech section. Been reading a ton of 50's Hot Rod magazines (found a stack at the local antique dealer and struck a nice deal). But the tech sections in the magazines spell it out as though you have no tech knowledge, but yet are not pandering if you have some knowledge, very well written, something I wish more magazines did today.

Definatly be interested in a copy when this gets off the ground. Hopefully in a few years when the car is done that I can maybe submit some stuff...

it's pretty awesome!!!! I was petty surprised to se my belair in there. we're do I buy hard copies ? I want about 5. haha

Latest posts

Back