First car ever owned?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine was 1975 VW super beetle..owned 2 more bugs after that one...still have something planed with one in future:D

Car number one: 53 Willys Aero (age 12)
number two: 39 Chevy 3/4 ton stake (age 15)
number three: 65 Chevy Impala (age 16)

I sold the 39 4 years ago. I'm 52 now.

63 1/2 ford galaxie XL 500 390 fac 4bbl auto.black 4dr hard top w/red inerds.
to this day i have no clue why i sold it.

Attachments

• 1973339457_26b38d4892.jpg
    1973339457_26b38d4892.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 8
My firt was a 74 chevy long bed ,i was 14[dads old work truck ,he handed down] had n-50 cragers on back and i thought it was a hot rod,kept it about a mounth and sold it and bout the 52 inthe pic below for $100 .worked on it for about a year and when i turned16 i traded it to dad for a 78 oldsmobile and drove that through high schooland traded it to a 78 gmc and chopped the top on it [first chop!]mom and dad bout died over tht ,i didnt have anything els to drive to work !About 3 yrs ago dad traded me back the 52 for my son to build[hes 10 right now] cool huh! but he just dont seem to care for it mutch ?Oh well.
I cant cuont how many sence then.

Attachments

• 101_2408_320x240.JPG
    101_2408_320x240.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 3
66 Mustang with a 1970 1/2 Z28 engine and trans with a Ford 9". I friend of mine did not want to drive the Camaro so he pulled the engine. I think he smoked to much dope in the 70's

My first was a 1965 Olds Jetstar. Me and my buddies drove that thing to hell and back. Still kick myself for giving it away. I haven't seen one since then.:mad:

First car was a 70 camaro with a 307 with auto. Had the horseshoe shifter. Body was beat but interior was mint. go figure. Wish I still had that.. Had at least 50 more vehicles since then. :D

'48 Chev pu!

'48 Chev pu... several colors, clutch slipped, bad brakes, bad tires, motor burned oil but it ran pretty well!

BoB

First car

1969 mustang fastback sportroof not mach 1. Still have it. Came off the road in '84 when I got into circle track racing.Been sitting in the back of Dads garage ever since, covered with an inch of dust. Monday,Tuesday Wednesday still looking for someday.

My first car was a hand me down 1972 Pinto 2-door sedan (not hatchback) that had over 100K miles and no reverse when I got it! My parents bought it new then my bother drove it for a couple years, then I got it. My mother and father were mad when it threw a rod because they said I was running it to hard and didn't take care of it? It was a piece of shiat when I got it (parents didn't see it that way) And I was glad when it died!

Unlike many others I am glad I do not have one now! and I never want to have another for sentimental reasons!

Yes I drove a wizz yellow shake and bake. Now that I have admitted it I can go on with my life.

Mine was a 1990 chevy suburban 4x4, 10" lift, and 38.5" tsl/sx Super Swamper tires. But i blew a tire in it getting on freeway and rolled off a small cliff (15 foot or so) in to a river bed (luckly the river was dry that time of year). I missed that truck alot, so i bought another on a couple of months ago, this one only had a 6" lift and 35" bfg. was going down the free way in that one and the front passenger side tire busted half of the wheel studs off and frew off at 75 MPHs. But i kept that one on the road.

55T-Bird.292/4speed in1966.
Put in a 390/4 speed/9" from a 62 Galaxie.
Sold it for $ 350.00.

Latest posts

Back