First one Ain't done ....Buyin #2 ...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gr8lite

I just made a deal on a second rod! Its a 31 coupe with the roof cut off. It was a running driving car until the guy took the front axle off,just axle still has the early drums , banjo rear , steel body cut kinda weird they removed the trunk lid and cut a early Jeep tailgate into the back. Chevy 250 six , 3 speed , wide fives all 4 corners. Hope to have it home in a week or so!! I will need to fab some kind of windshield for it , bolt my axle into it , and mount a set of head lights! Then I'm hammerin it around town !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaa

Oh yea it killed me to throw $500.00 for it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No matter what it is, it's hard to go wrong for 500 bucks. But I'm with the Flatster on this, post some pics as soon as you get it home.

Well, I'm not the only one that pulled that one. For what it'll take you to get er cruisin', you can't beat the price.
Oh yea,,,,,let's see some pics..

Nice score dude. If I bought another project right now my wife would put the dog in the house and my *$$ out side. Congrates on the new ride. Good luck. ........RUSTY

OK Guys sorry it took so long ...Finally got the wreck home t'nite! Here is a link to the pics.
I did fire it up runs ok , carb has a leak somewhere. Now I have to paste in my axle glue on the front brakes , then see what we really are dealing with. I'm stoked !!! Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo............................

http://rides.webshots.com/album/559988260UJWpbs]
2594277380051781702teIekM_th.jpg
[/URL]

I don't know why The link won't work , I am trying to fix it ...........arggggggggggg
OK OK OK I think I got it , Try this one !!!!!!
http://rides.webshots.com/album/559988260UJWpbs

Last edited:
Yea I would say it was a great deal , Thanks. No it doesn't have a title. Here in Maine motor Vehicle gives you the forms you apply for a VIN # they send it to you then you register it. Done deal , very kewl!

Latest posts

Back