First Time Builder long time lover

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RATfink

Well finaly i decided after months of thinking i am going to go build me a Rat Rod/ Hot Rod i am looking at picking up the 1934 Dodge from Chipper...

I would consider my self a pretty decent mechanic as far as building a motor, trans and a little work with the rear end but when it comes to doing a custom frme, steering and front suspention i am kind of lost in the dark....so hopefully with the help of some people on this site a couple of books and a nice welder and Saw ZAw i can build me a some wat cool rod

welcome to the RRR, ratfink! you'll find alot of nice people on here, good advice when needed, and lots and lots of pics for "inspiration/ideas"
hope to see a build thread soon.........

Welcome to RRR, RATfink. Keep us posted as you build that Dodge. And don't spare all the grimy details.

will try do keep everyone posted on the build as soon as i start but due to me being a poor army private i may be a while and i a going to AFGAN in jan 2010.....ALWAYS EXCEPTING DONATIONS :D

Latest posts

Back