First time ratter in New Zealand

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MACKAZ

Hi guys, great forum, I am a bit of a forum whore!!!! Anyway name is Deon, Im 35. engaged to Tania and we have 2 daughters 9 and 4. Im a wheel alignment technician/tyre fitter.
Ive got a cowl, a grille; a 1984 Mitsubishi pickup chassis, a lot of perserverance and some pretty mad skills from being a racecar owner builder driver for 15 years.
New Zealands road laws are pretty strict so it isnt going to be nowhere near as radical as I want it to be. Will get some pics up soon.

Welcome from the Chilly State of Michigan

Welcome to RRR.... yeah, we know all about how strict the laws are getting in the states too......

pic of cowl is a repost, must take one of the grille shell, chassis still looking pretty grotty, front suspension is in bits awaiting polyurathane (hope I am allowed to use that dreadful word on here) bushes and softer springs.

Attachments

• trademe%20001.jpg
    trademe%20001.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 0
welcome, yeah ive heard the laws can pretty tough got a customer thats from there and he use to bring mustangs over there

Latest posts

Back