First timer in WI

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punisher7

Hey everybody!
New to projects like this and looking forward to getting a project started. I just bought a 1960 Pontiac Catalina 4d that is complete minus the 389. This is my first go at this so hopefully it isn't to much. I will be asking a ton of questions on here! I'll post some pics once I pick up the car. Hoping to tow it home tonight. Not sure what route I will go with looks of the car yet. All I know is I want to get it running right now.

Welcome and good luck with your project. Sleeper type build would be cool with that car,all updated running gear,but exterior left alone,depending on the condition of course.

Welcome!!!

P7,
Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Post some pictures when u get a chance! :D

BoB

Got the car home today.. was fun while getting pulled the brakes went out and ended up hitting my firends truck... Ended up having to park the thing and go get a tow dolly. Didn't realize that it only cost $50 to rent a dolly. Rented a dolly and pulled her the rest of the way. Dented his bumper and no damage to the Catalina.

today was the first time I heard the term "wide track". My dad said he had a wide track pontiac, which was his 59 Catalina.

Latest posts

Back