fishnet paint?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andreasklapp

wondering if anyone has ever seen/tried it. been looking at lace paint the past few days and got me to thinking of a way to apply a similar concept with a (maybe) less gaudy look to it. my idea is to get several types of fishnets and layer them together with different rips in them and things to give it a kind of blown out beat up look and then doing it just like the lace, just not shiny and candy and crazy the way they do with lowriders. i've always like the way they look, they just get carried away sometimes, in my opinion.

i would need to see pictures of it. im just not able to picture it in my head right now. could be because i have been up for so long today though

wish i had a picture of what i'm imagining. it's another one of them things i'm thinking about WAY in advance. i don't have a compressor or a spray gun yet. but i think it could turn out really nice. i think it'd kinda look lowrider rat. or something.

Latest posts

Back