Flat head six to a ford trany

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy Wallbanger

I have my ford 2.3 efi mounted and havent finished welded my frame so now would be a good time to make any changes. at one point my friend said hed give me a deal on a flat head straight six out of its factory henry J. dunno why he just want a 4 banger in it. but the question is will it fit my 5spd ranger tranny. Int case youre wondering I love the trany too much to lose it and the henry has a auto which I believe are designed by the government to make us too lazy to rise up against the mACHINE! what no one else feel this way. well back to the ford to willys adaption. if you get a chance they are a sweet looking motor and this one has a finned "valve cover" with supersonic accross the top

I have my ford 2.3 efi mounted and havent finished welded my frame so now would be a good time to make any changes. at one point my friend said hed give me a deal on a flat head straight six out of its factory henry J. dunno why he just want a 4 banger in it. but the question is will it fit my 5spd ranger tranny. Int case youre wondering I love the trany too much to lose it and the henry has a auto which I believe are designed by the government to make us too lazy to rise up against the mACHINE! what no one else feel this way. well back to the ford to willys adaption. if you get a chance they are a sweet looking motor and this one has a finned "valve cover" with supersonic accross the top

You're kidding, right?????
What are you going to do with all of the excess horse power[S

Gas is about $4 a gal an empty tank Runs on foot power

On a side note I was known for stomping v8s in my lil 2.3 ranger back in the day. Guess there isn't an adapter out there

Gooh! Thanks for the reality check

I really appreciate the help but $1000+ versus using what's there. Maybe I'll keep an eye out for an old standard .

Latest posts

Back