florida gearhead

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldscool

Just discovered you guys thru a craigs list add,very cool.Being rather rough w/computer skills I m still trying to figure out how to communicate w/sellers.Frustrating

Hi and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. I suspect there's a few of us who are just getting by on the computer, so keep blazing away. I know I had a devil of a time learning how to post pictures on here, so I'm going to pressure you to post some pictures anyhow. Got a project, got a dream of a project? Post it. These guys are cool on here.:D:D
Keep on tinkering.

Hello,thanks for your post,an add on craigslist gave an address on RRR,but it was so long & never found it.I am looking for P/U cab to be the starting point of a RR.Very interested in '39 cab listed by 62NovaII.My computer skills are poor,I do nt even know if I succesfully communicated w/him,frustrating.I m in Florida have had no luck finding anything local,so I may have shipping costs.I am a metal fab by trade,I make & install alum boatlifts.
Anyway,I AM SEARCHING FOR A CAB> ;-)

Latest posts

Back