Florida Greetings

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonehead's brother

I finally signed up cause Bonehead made me. No more lurking. I don't have a ratrod at present, but do like riding in his. In my distant past I have owned a chopped 31 Essex (kinda rare), at least 3 different '56 Ford pickups (chopped one) and more motorcycles than I can count. Bonehead is the welder when we work together. Mostly I just hold stuff, get stuff, grind stuff, paint stuff and drink beer.

Welcome...glad to see ya finally posting....you're a lucky guy to have such a talented brother. Post some pics of your rods....would love to see em....

Welcome glad you came in out of the Lurk :)
I was never fortunate to have a brother much less a Bonehead brother :D
Post pics of something [dr

Jim

Welcome to RRR! Figures Bonehead would take the easy job and stick you with the beer drinking. Past project pics would be good. So what's pictured in your avatar? - coming project?

Welcome to the site..fellow Floridian! Sounds like the bug runs in the family. Would be great to see some pictures of your past projects.

-Troy

The pic in the avatar is a chopped 31 Essex. It is an old project but I will dig up some pix of it soon and post them. Skull, you are right- Bonehead should build me a rod in his spare time...that Willys looks like a good place to start. [dr

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back