Found... 1928 jordan sedan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustsaver

DSCF6201.jpg

DSCF6212.jpg

DSCF6223.jpgI owned this car about 10 years ago, but let it go . It had very little rust at that time, but since then mother nature has been doing her job. I located the car last week about 4 hours away, so I brought it back home.

straight 8
suicide rear doors
and lots of poision oak

Last edited:
Pic did not work, that is a very rare car. I read that the body on them were Aluminum? is that true? and that they used a lot of different suppliers for there parts.

I finally got the pictures posted. I read this site every day ,but have never posted pictures. I have a 13 year old and he is giving me computer lessons.

Very nice!

Rustsaver,
Wow... I had a really nice '52 5-window Chev pu years ago I sold my my Dad's friend's son. He blew the motor, left it outside & it just rusted to pieces. When I saw it it make me so mad I could have strangled that kid. I'm sure you feel the same way!!! Glad it's back in u're hands again and can't wait to see what you do with it. And honestly... I've never heard of a Jordan B4.

BoB

Jordan motor car company was founded by Ned jordan in Cleveland Ohio in 1916 and lasted until 1931. From what I've read no one really knows how many were produced, some say only 30,000. I'll try to get more detailed pictures tomorrow.

You are absolutely right. That Buick looks identical to this Jordan. However, there is a brass tag on the dash that says Jordan and the clutch inspection plate has Jordan stamped into it in large letters. I never knew these cars were so close.

Latest posts

Back