Found a 49 Intl cab L130 yeehaaaw!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacksheep

Well, we were at my Mother in laws house over the weekend, and she told me she was having some stuff hauled off. I asked her what it was she had. She said, " oh just some old truck cab up on the hill". I went and looked at it, and holy crap folks, it's an L130 Intl cab, and the floors are in excellent shape. It looks to be around 49-maybe 51 model, but it looks to be a very solid. Graet patina, with some ryst through at the very bottom of the doors. I plan on getting it at Thanksgiving. They were also going to haul off a 89 Ford Ranger pick up , and sell it for scrap. It has 56k miles on it when the oil pump plugged up and the motor siezed up. I went to the barn to look at it, and it looks like a new truck inside and out. Not even a spec of rust anywhere, with all the chrome bumpers and such in perfect shape. The windows were rolled up and the thing looked new on the inside. It's been sitting for 5 years, but kept in a barn out back. The Intl cab has got dually ratty all over it. I'm looking for a 318 Detroit or maybe an inline 6 Cummins .I'll psot photos in the morning.

Here it is.
1106001309c.jpg

1106001308.jpg

1106001308a.jpg

1106001309.jpg

1106001309b.jpg

There are some bad spots, but nothing that can't be repaired fairly easy.

Saweeettt!

A nuther IH on the club. Kinda looks like my 54 but Im no pro by any means. Definatly kool! RR:D

Nice cab, thats the same style I'm getting from my Grandpa. Hopefully I'll get caught up soon and move it home and start some pics.

That's a '49, the only year that had flush door hinges. They apparently didn't support West Coast mirrors well, so they went to big uglies in '50.

Latest posts

Back