Found another to add to my arsenal

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tude

Found me a 67 Lincoln..... Mainly wanted it for parts for my 66.... Then after that I may sell it or just toss something under the hood and go like hell....guy said it sat in a junk yard with the most recent plates of 77.....

48FF1BDA-3010-4749-A40F-5838FFBD3F86-759-000000505CCF2345.jpg

It has some cancer in the trunk, and some under the doors, but was hard to see under it so didn't know it till we got it on the trailer. But I mainly bought it for trim, door panel parts/window motors....I'll post a pic of my 66 later, we're still on the road.... 5 hour road trips for cars are fun but make for a very long weekend.

677 mile round trip..... We figured out that dads truck (01 cummins) gets 13-14 mpg loaded and unloaded.... Takes roughly $25 an hour to drive..... It's been a very long trip....

310966_10150377558712240_511137239_8126526_1915251583_n.jpg

This is what I need parts for. The window wiring is so messed up its not funny, one side window is plexi glass, needs trim under doors...... And the green one has most of what I need..... The white one is repainted, newer 460/trans, looks like I don't know a week from finished and they just gave up, this one I went I think 7 hrs away to get

i have always liked those big Lincolns.. especially the ones with the porthole windows.. 62 i think?

Nice rides. Take what you want off the green one and I will come and get whats left. Not really because I have a Cummins diesel like your dads. Better mileage than most Power Strokes but still costly even with a 355 rear gear.

i have always liked those big Lincolns.. especially the ones with the porthole windows.. 62 i think?

I've just always wanted a suicide Lincoln ever since..... I don't know since I was playing with hot wheels. But what window you talking about? The 60s all had the same I though, but in the 70s they had the oval window in the rear pillar.

Nice rides. Take what you want off the green one and I will come and get whats left. Not really because I have a Cummins diesel like your dads. Better mileage than most Power Strokes but still costly even with a 355 rear gear.

It'll be awhile till I get to the parting ways with it. And It's got to get better mileage over my 90 dodge 4wd 360/ auto ( I think 6-8 mpg), or my 79 f350 460/c6, Dana 70 front and rear 4.10 gears ( last I checked 2-4 mpg)

Latest posts

Back