found these in roadside ditch

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djh2003

cars have tags 68. sad a 56hard top in here... most have no frames[P floor boards are good. 57 chev wagon even has the back seat and top tailgate frame

Attachments

• 476.jpg
    476.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 478.jpg
    478.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 479.jpg
    479.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 127
  • 487.jpg
    487.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 122
a few more 55 hard top almost returned to mother earth 3rd pic. check out the floor pan on the 56 hard top

Attachments

• 480.jpg
    480.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 494.jpg
    494.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 490.jpg
    490.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 80
Should have "ditched cable" so as not end up in a roadside ditch. Lol

Or worse and show up at your own funeral as a guy named Phil Shifley!

I'd check with the state and see if it was okay to remove those cars. It's a shame to see some good parts go to waste.

Chances are that they are on someone's property, and that you could perhaps locate the property owner through your local online GIS mapping which can help identify the property and owner.
I would guess that removing the vehicles would be a good service to someone (who may not have the means to). It's definitely worth a shot. If anything, a few tons of useless scrap metal would make the venture payoff for the labor to remove them.
On the other hand, someone may have some sentimental reason as to why it has not been removed all this time.

Don't make any plans to touch anything without permission from the landowner. No matter their condition they aren't yours to take without it. Nothing lower than a thief...

Nothing lower than a theif? How about a child molester or a mass murderer or even a serial rapist. I'd put them all just a little lower.

Nothing lower than a theif? How about a child molester or a mass murderer or even a serial rapist. I'd put them all just a little lower.

If you think about it, they're all thieves - all taking something that ain't rightfully theirs to take.

If you think about it, they're all thieves - all taking something that ain't rightfully theirs to take.

Sad that needed to be clarified, but thank you for handling it Sam.

The point is - If it's not yours, don't touch it. When you are on someone else's property it can be easy to wind up on the wrong end of a shotgun...

Latest posts

Back