Found this a while back..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldschoolobee

Wild looking thing....can ya guess what it was? it was converted to FWD olds toranado drive...never finished as i could tell..It's STILL lying up there..

DCP13643.jpg

DCP13642.jpg

DCP13640.jpg

BTW..I lost some weight... check my avatar...guess dying does that:rolleyes:

dizzamn ! what the heck is it really and where is it?
thats crazy indeed, I dig seeing old stuff like that, would be neat to know the person who saw that in his head.

BINGO!!! we have a winner!!!!! 50 Plymouth!!!! Tell him what he's won, Johnny..... Right Obee, Hes got a swift kick to the junk...and a lifetime supply of Rice a Roni...the San Francisco Treat!!!! I've been trying to buy this thing(and the CHOPPED F-1 cab thats sitting near it) for about 4 years on and off...

I think I’ll pass on the Rice a Roni. Don’t care much for rice on my plate or on four wheels. But I accept
the swift kick I probably need it. Seriously what was in the original builders head. Guess you would have to see it done to know. He definitely put some time in it.

The roof wing had a bunch of lamp sockets in it...can you see that lit up?? we nicknamed the spoiler the Jumbotron.... I think it was the product of a LOOOONG weekend, a load of brew, and alot of "What if...?"

I think I’ll pass on the Rice a Roni. Don’t care much for rice on my plate or on four wheels. But I accept
the swift kick I probably need it. Seriously what was in the original builders head. Guess you would have to see it done to know. He definitely put some time in it.

Alright...against my better judgement...we are going after the fabled " Winged Warrior"!!!! We have a meet set up with the owner, to negotiate price and how to get it out of where it is...also the chopped F-1 cab may be coming home as well...:eek: ( Cue "Indiana Jones" theme here.....)

Latest posts

Back