Found this old junker

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chipster,
Did u drag home another worthless piece of rusted up junk?! :D Love those old Deco Chev's!!! How much ya askin' for that c-dan!? Maybe u should post it up for sale again! We gonna see ya in Austin next month?!?

BoB

Yes sir I am told it is a sickness of some sort ,,:eek: dragging home all this stuff, ya Don I have had several people want the c-dan even got it so far as loaded on the trailer for delivery,,,,I still got it, and Tripper I am afraid this year I got to bug out on the L.S.R, my father comes first and he is 89 so vacation time calls me back to salmon Idaho. Next year I hope to have the 31 cuope done and a few of us from Hobbs plan on making it.I do love that show as it is the only one I have ever gone to!! Chip...................

both are great looking projects... im surprised no one has scooped up that c-dan body yet.. it would make a nice starting point... you guys just live to far west!

both are great looking projects... im surprised no one has scooped up that c-dan body yet.. it would make a nice starting point... you guys just live to far west!

What he said....I'd love to have that sedan, but.........

Latest posts

Back