Free score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this 37 ford cab free yesterday i have not picked it up yet due to the holiday week end. the roof was cut for another truck, not sure if he has a title for this or if he has the roof that he took off in favor for the one off this cab, i still need to ask him about those. monday i will pick it all up. my buddy says i should build a roadster out of it, is there any nice roadsters built out a later 30's or 40's truck cab or would anyone have a the missing section off a 37 i can buy?

Attachments

• 04021014019501.jpg
    04021014019501.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 94
gee, i can't believe you didn't try to haggle or something--i mean couldn't the guy deliver it for that price?:D just jokin'!:D

free is always good, and if i had it, i wouldn't think twice about making it into a roadster--but that's just my opinion:D

i searched some roadsters made out of truck cabs, i saw some very nice ones. i really have no choice but build it as a roadster anyways.

Free is always good! I got my IH cab for free too the roof was bashed in but if it wasn't it probably wouldn't have been free! I think I may know where to get the piece of roof you need if you want to fix it.

Latest posts

Back