FREE stock bel air rear end!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bandit Ls-1

im giving away the stock rear off my 53 bel air, its got the torque tube its complete and spins free. come and get it ive tried selling it but no1 wants it..lol i wonder y... so im offering it one last time before i give it away to the scrap guys that drive by my shop everyday hungry for junk metal. its located in south FL pm me or w/e, i need some space!!.

I had one I tried to get rid of for a year, finally hauled it to the scrap yard on my last run.

lol ive had this sitting under my car for about 4 months now and im not gonna use it... i would imagine some purist would want it but i dont know any of those forums lol.

Isn't it a shame........you know SOMEBODY is looking for it, but how do you hook up with them. I recently scrapped a complete '59 Olds 394 because I got tired of tripping over it. 800 lbs of scrap was better than nothing.

Maybe put it on Craigslist in your area.......it is free and very easy to do.

Don

its been on craigslist for 4months now....... ive tried, no1 wants it lol. and i feel horrible junking good old stuff like this.

Latest posts

Back