Free stuff!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50Delux

Now that I got everyones attention,just wanted to say hi from Mi.:D Been lurking around here for a bit and decided to join.Look forward to chattin with you folks!

Well shoot! It's true,there's a sucker born every second! No free stuff??? Welcome to the site anyway 50Delux. Do you have a project?? Pictures?? Or just hanging out?? It doesn't matter - it's still good to have you here at RRR!

Thunder1

Yea I have a 50 Chevy,a 56 Dodge truck and a 50 Olds.Been working on the chevy as much as I can. The truck is going on a dakota frame for my father in law.And the Olds well I saved it from the crusher.Still has some good pieces on it.Probley part it out for more stuff!!

Yea I have a 50 Chevy,a 56 Dodge truck and a 50 Olds.Been working on the chevy as much as I can. The truck is going on a dakota frame for my father in law.And the Olds well I saved it from the crusher.Still has some good pieces on it.Probley part it out for more stuff!!

50,welcome from mid-Mo. Yes we'll take free stuff, like info on the cars and truck, and pics, or just plain ole ratrod-ology...... Junkyard shopping, swap meet finds,etc... I'm buildin a 49 Fleetline on a essten frame...

I'll get some pics up here soon.My 50 Chevy I've been frenching the headlights in shaving all the trim,redid the front grille.Put a desoto grille in it and peaking the hood.Thats been keeping me busy.As far as junk yard diving goes. My father in law runs a junk yard so it always seem like something follows me home!:D I just got a call from him today that a guy needs a 49 Ford cab/box out of his yard.Been sitting on saw horses forever,so looks like Im going to be the proud owner of that! Now what to tell my wife[S

Latest posts

Back