Fresh Meat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvapteam

In the name of rod'n how's it draggin?
Hi every one my name is Brian. I work with company in Arizona that may have a lot to offer memebers here. I have not been into the rodding thing for to long but I do have experence with auto industry. I have came to this site for 2 reasons to network with people and to help people. We are currently "trying" to ratrod a 39 chevy truck and after the first junk of metal sliced me open, the rust was in our blood and now we are hooked. I have a list of questions and could use some ideas which is how I ended up here. After reading threw posts here on RATRODSRULE and readimg the admin's rules "its not hard to be nice" I new this was the place for us. While we are in the parts business I have ran across a few rat-roders and never quit understood there angle but now I do. So hopefully after talking with some of you my hopes are that we can branch off from the "norm" and start catering a little more to the roding commity. I invite all of you to visit our site and if there is any thing I can help with let me know. We just recently bought a yard full of late 30's-50's cars in Casa Grande that I will slowly be adding to our inventory so if there certain types cars any one is looking for I can do my best to post on our site. I am also setting up a new site that will be directly for parts only and I have gotten the OK from our owner to give members a discount on anything on that site (I will have up soon)
I will do my best as a member to so what all of you seem to be doing which is symple helping other Ratrods
Thanks
Brian

Latest posts

Back