Frozen Hello from NY

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidasink

Hello all! My name is John and I currently live in Buffalo, NY. I currently own a 49 Chevy 3100 (selling to fund a different project), and a 1963 Chevy II (Nova)....

Been lurking on the site for a few hours and have enjoyed reading posts, seeing the builds and look forward to contributing!

Thanks again!

-John

Welcome!!!

Sink,
Welcome to the forum from way down in Tejas! Glad u decided to jump in & we're gonna wanna see some Nova fotos! I have a '62 ragtop & love Nova's!

BoB

Last edited:
Here's a frozen welcome to the site. I know how you feel. Its 6 degrees right now with a wind chill well below zero. :D

Welcome aboard !
We all like pics!

Thank you all for the warm welcome (pun intended!)! Since I totally forgot to post pictures of my rides.......here you go!

The Nova....I pro-streeted her....still a work in progress:
Nova12-17-06016.jpg

My 49 Chevy 3100 - selling soon.....

5a9c_3.jpg

Again, thank you for the warm welcome!

Hello all! My name is John and I currently live in Buffalo, NY. I currently own a 49 Chevy 3100 (selling to fund a different project), and a 1963 Chevy II (Nova)....

Been lurking on the site for a few hours and have enjoyed reading posts, seeing the builds and look forward to contributing!

Thanks again!

-John

Welcome John. It IS cold here in Boston but not as bad as Buffalo- heard we are all getting slammed with snow this weekend, CRUD.

Latest posts

Back