Frustrated Owner Bulldozes Home Ahead Of Foreclosure

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pegasus

lol good for him he owed 160,000 and had a of 170,000 to pay it off and the bank wanted more

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35463243/ns/local_news-cincinnati_oh/

He just said on the news they're going after all his business properties and that he plans on giving it to them the way he got it. He said i pulled this place up from the ground and i plan on putting it back into the ground before they get their hands on it.

Kind of dumb in my book. Now he goes to jail and the bank will just absorb that small amount money, it's nothing to them.....Why didn't he put it up for sale if it was worth $350,000?.[S..The IRS will hound him to hell and back, they don't have anything else to do but to try and collect money, which they will get in the end!...Dumb move....CR

The guy who crashed his plane into the IRS building, and now this. People are not gaining as much as they think, but it does show that people are fed up, and at the end of their rope.

well the thing is he owed 160,000 and had a offer to sell it for 170,000 and they didnt want to take more then what he owed and it was the bank not the irs thats taking his house

We really don't know the whole story (and I really don't want to know), but I gotta wonder if his attitude is what got him into this situation in the first place. At least he's willing to take a stand for what he thinks is right even when he knows the consequences.

Anybody else get the feeling we're going to be seeing more people on the edge?

yeah ... i dont think we re done with this kinda stuff ... it seems when people dont know any rational response ... they go with the irrational.... like the late dr. gonzo said... "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "

I kind of understand why he did it. He was trying to do right by the bank and they were just greedy. Not saying what he did was right. But i understand why he did it.

i saw the video on this the other day.but it only tells one side of the story. and what was the point he was trying to prove? that he could drive a bulldozer.

We had a developer in this area who was trying to demo a row of "historical" buildings in the city, but the people in charge wouldn't allow it because of a few who didn't want to see anything happen to the old buildings. He was years trying to get permission, finally he rented a track hoe and knocked em down over a weekend by himself! Claimed he suffered from temporary insanity!![cl Talk about stiring a hornet's nest!....They just gave him a fine that was more than likely pocket money to him and he built some good looking buildings in their place.It just goes to prove. the more money you have, the less s*** you have to eat!:D...CR

Latest posts

Back