fun welding projects

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmcdanl

I just bought a new badass welder and want to put it to use. Don't have enough money saved up to start another car yet. Just wanted to see if anybody had any ideas for some cool welding projects that are inexpensive.

I do need to make a welding table. I bought a brand new Millermatic 180 w/autoset.

Could always help out Jamie and Adam on their signs.LOL

Attachments

• mythbusters003_m.jpg
    mythbusters003_m.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 33
some people weld stuff together and call it art...;)

i got in trouble for attempting that in high school shop class:eek:

you could weld some car parts together for a ratrod "trophy"[;)

tell ya what, Meet me at the shop at 6am and you can weld all you want in 110 deg with fluxcore 045 on 24" i beam. Just funnin with ya. Check out weldingforum.com. They got some neat projects on there. I built a tubing roller last winter and use it all the time.

tell ya what, Meet me at the shop at 6am and you can weld all you want in 110 deg with fluxcore 045 on 24" i beam. Just funnin with ya. Check out weldingforum.com. They got some neat projects on there. I built a tubing roller last winter and use it all the time.

I've been needing one of those! I will go check that out. Thanks!

Build a rat rod/hot rod pedal car. You get to practice on sheet metal and heavier frame material. And, you can be a hero to your kids, grandkids, neighbor kids or who ever you let play with it.:) I'm puttering around making one for my Grandson, just so I can stay busy and not go crazy.

do you happen to have the link to the instructions how to build that tubing roller?

Latest posts

Back