Gadsden Alabama cruise-in

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregster

There was a huge crowd for the first "warm" evening cruise-in this season

HPIM0580.jpg

HPIM0573.jpg

HPIM0574.jpg

HPIM0575.jpg

HPIM0577.jpg

gregster

i think you were over at my truck(48 slammeer) should have said who you were sorry i didn't met you maybe next time

Attachments

• 20100217_5 (640x480).jpg
    20100217_5 (640x480).jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 49
Nice bunch of cool cars and trucks,looks like a great turn out. Cant wait to get out to some cruise nights and stuff here, but they usually don't start till May .

Got any closer pics of the rusty cryin' skeleton baby leaning on the tow truck back tire?

Sorry , no . I went back and looked through all my older pictures and can't find any . I have seen this truck a couple times before , he usually has the skeleton hanging from the wrecker boom hook , pretty cool ! :)

Great show!

We had a great time there with you guys. I think this show will only continue to grow as the weather gets better. Anyone who likes rats, hots and bikes would love this show. It is a great place to take the wife and kids (if you have any).,,,,,,RUSTBROTHER off

Got any closer pics of the rusty cryin' skeleton baby leaning on the tow truck back tire?

I may have one somewhere but I don't have time to search at the moment. It's here in this photo leaning against the front tire but it's not the greatest. I know I took a photo at on of the Billetproof Dlorida shows. He has a dog made like that also.

Thanks for the great coverage Gregster.

Wow greg thats the most rats io ever seen there!, the first time i went there was only 2 me and one more, i went in the old 46 ford! When i still had it! I DIDNT MAKE IT THERE I WAS WORKING ON THE 29 that night then went to the drag strip later the drag strip didnt open till 9, we sat in line for 30 minutes before we got to the gate! bet there was a 1000 people and just as many cars it was packed! but gadsden is the best car show around here for sure!

Attachments

• DSC00458.JPG
    DSC00458.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC00485.JPG
    DSC00485.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC00486.JPG
    DSC00486.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 16
looked for you at oneonta"s first show did'nt see ya alhoodie

yeah i didnt go, i been spending all my spare time on the 29 trying to get it ready by the end of may! So every nice day and night i work on it cause i dont have a garage built yet , but traded out for some trusses yesterday so maybe ill get started soon on a shop!

I will be there next month for sure , even if I have to carry mine on my back ! It is a great show every month , I didn't get pictures of a couple of the rats there , I had already taken my camera to the car . I will do better next time for sure .

Thanks Gregster! Really like the tow truck. Looks like if I ever get a Rat Rod running there are a lot great shows in this corner of the world. Can't wait.

Latest posts

Back