Get well soon, Josh, from RRR.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

Josh, as your Pop has probably told you, there are a lot of your friends on here who are concerned for you and praying for a speedy recovery. I know it seems tough right now, but all of us who have lived longer than you can tell you life sometimes has these things happen and they usually go away and are just a bad dream after a while.

You have the best family in the world and they and all of us are here to help you in any way we can. Get well soon, and if there is anything we can do please let us know. That was pretty cool what your buddies did for you, you have some great friends.[cl[cl

Take care, Josh.

Don

Get Well Soon

Hang in there, Josh. You will get past this. I'm praying for you and you are in my thoughts. I kinda got a hunch you're a tough guy so I know you'll win this one.

Good Luck
Lynn

Josh, I feel like I know your Dad, but we have never even met face to face. I have a lot of respect for him, and over the years, I hear about you from time to time. He speaks highly.

You may not know it, but we are like family here on the RRR, and you are a part of that family. I just want you to know we are all pulling for you, and we know you can beat this. We are all thinking of you.

May the force be with you,
Jeff (aka Bonehead)

Josh,
Hang tough kid... u're Dad is a great guy & we're all thankful he's able to take good care even at his advanced age. [ddd We're keepin' you both in our thoughts & prayers and hope you feel better every day!!!

BoB

Josh, your Dad has been a big part of RRR since the site began and we've all become friends here - almost family. So your a part of it too. Sounds like you've had some tough times lately so know we're all pullin' for ya here. Hang tough man.

When life gives you lemons, burn life's house down!!!

Hang in there Josh, times are tough now but I know you will show 'em all that you are alot tougher. You got alot of us ratrodders counting on you to help build some rusty metal street rods when you get better;)

we are praying for you here also. Iknow you will recover and be a testimony for God after this little set back. keep your head up and continue to know your "family" is with ya on this.:)

Latest posts

Back