Git u're BBQ on!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
4th of July... one of my fav holidaze!!! When my kids were young I loved to get my firework on... BIGTIME!!! Sadly... here in Tejas we're havin' a drought & it's so dry they've cancelled most big popper cracker shows & banned private displays... too bad. SO... I'll be at the grocery store today with every other hot dog in town stockin' up on brew & BBQ fixings! Hope ya'll have a great one & be safe!!!

BoB

i was born and raisied in houston so i know what your talking about, i have lived in alabama for the last 26 years (but still a texan, i guess they will bury me with my boots on) and we are under a no burn but they are still selling fireworks, i told the grandkids that we was not going to shoot any because of the no burn but was willing to take them to a show. now i'm having second thoughts and thinking about some mortors (spelling)

Yup, know what you mean. Best holiday of the year. BBQ'd last night with some friends. T-bones and crab. Yummmm! [cl Tonight it's Chris Isaak concert at the Biopark. [cl Tomorrow night it's Isotopes Baseball and fireworks! [cl

Private fireworks have been banned in most places because of the severe drought we are having here too. Besides half the states on fire right now.:eek:

BBQ Ribs!!!! and I've been camping (read that as big fires and lots of beer) and now we're back for the rest of the 4th.

It was weird coming back from FL. All the way through AL into TN was burn ban, but you get up toward KY and everything looks like it's about to flood out.

Got "Old Glory" proudly waving. Since it's just the two of us and the Wiffy's not crazy about Steak then it's grilled Pork Chop for her, T-bone steak for me, grilled squash/zuccini K-bobs with onions and jalapenos plus some grilled camp style taters and plenty of home grown sliced maters. I can already see an afternoon nap in the future.

Latest posts

Back