Giving a 46 Ford a Nose job..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopshopcustoms

Thought you guys would like to see some stuff I was doing with a 46 Ford in my shop.

Hope you like the pics...

what it looked like when I got it in...
new%20pics%20001.jpg

subtle chop...
wednesday%20december%2019%20011_nelson.jpg

Giving it a nose job. (no plastic surgery here!LOL)

46fordmay7008.jpg

may%2014%20001.jpg

may%2014%20006.jpg

Very unique.

Ya know......I left woburn 7 yrs. ago.....is your shop up winn st. before the center of town?

Ratty46

Why can't I see the pictures and why do I get that window asking for my username/password to your site? It is a persistent little critter, had to click cancel about 10 times to make it go away. It just keeps popping back up, can't get rid of it.

Why can't I see the pictures and why do I get that window asking for my username/password to your site? It is a persistent little critter, had to click cancel about 10 times to make it go away. It just keeps popping back up, can't get rid of it.
I think the forum does that if you arent logged in... Not my site- it isnt restricated in any way.. sorry if you are having troubls..

Ratty: My shop is on Salem street not far from Cummings park. There used to be a machine shop in the space I am now...

The chop was re done because it was bad- it was poor workmanship , not even and all out of whack. The rear window didnt fit right etc etc etc .:(

The body work doesnt really need a ton- we are just straightening out the wavy stuff in to straight stuff.

Other than that- sure it looked good.:eek:

Very nice work Lenny. I don't see too many grill treatment changes that I like on 46-48 Fords. That looks outstanding.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back