going to a rat rod yard tomorrow

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good lookin stuff.. someday i will find a place like that, thanks for posting the pictures for us

hes open till 6pm monday thru sat.

its budd's auto
deerfield ohio on rt 14.
about 4 acre of rods

he told me he heads west for these. this comming trip he picking up more truck cabs and a couple of cars. i forgot to ask if he had anything else for the trucks like grills and hoods.

Now that's some good poo right there.[P

And this guy's got his head on straight, none of those prices looked out to lunch to me. :cool:

Thanks for sharing the pics, deerchooooper. That's awesome. I saw some AD's there that were making me [dr

Regards,
Shea:)

WOW! I can't believe how much is there and how reasonable the posted prices are. Almost makes me wish I live in Ohio.

LOL no one wants to live in OHIO. But im born and raised here so it makes it hard to leave. But every winter I really want to move out west.

Hey, tell him to quit taking all our cars! ;)

Hey, us rustbelt guys gotta get it somewhere!:D

I mean, come on, you South Western guys see a hole the size of a silver dollar in a cab corner and to you the whole truck is "junk.";)

We could always swap you guys even for some rustbelt trucks. Building one of those would really put some hair on your chests!:D

JK, BTW. Maybe.

Regards,
Shea:)

Thanks for the pics--lotsa neat stuff there. But I cant believe some of you think the prices are fair! Seems really steep to me. I got my whole truck with a 327 for not a lot more than that. Either that guy is dreaming or he has a lot of space to fill up with cabs. Maybe he's a hoarder. Wonder how much he sells?

Thanks for the pics--lotsa neat stuff there. But I cant believe some of you think the prices are fair! Seems really steep to me. I got my whole truck with a 327 for not a lot more than that. Either that guy is dreaming or he has a lot of space to fill up with cabs. Maybe he's a hoarder. Wonder how much he sells?

I think those prices are pretty fair. Some of the older stuff is a bit high for our area but only by a couple hundred. I beat if you flashed cash under his nose you could get them cheaper though.
If you can can some cheaper don't be holding out on us now my friend! :) [;)

Yeah I got my whole truck for $500. You can find a deal if you look. But for a place that sells old tin like that and that offen. Thats a good price.

Latest posts

Back