Going topless?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobumphfrey

Ive been think about cutting the top off my my 1941 Dodge truck was looking for some picture but cant seem to find any to how it would look. Anyone have any picturse of trucks with no tops?

When we chopped the top on the 39 Dodge pickup I had (same body as yours) we commented how ugly it was when we lifted the top off during the chopping process. It did not make a good looking roadster IMO. Had no style at all to it.

Don

here is a 30 second chop of one i found on the web... ummm no,, these trucks look good the way they are

When we chopped the top on the 39 Dodge pickup I had (same body as yours) we commented how ugly it was when we lifted the top off during the chopping process. It did not make a good looking roadster IMO. Had no style at all to it.

Don

Agreed with Don on that one. But on the other hand I personally fell that it is one of the best looking cabs when chopped properly.

here is a 30 second chop of one i found on the web... ummm no,, these trucks look good the way they are

They look really good with a nice chop... IMO! And here's one of my fav's!!!

BoB

Attachments

• '46 Dodge truckster.jpg
    '46 Dodge truckster.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Back