Golden Super Cruise - Golden, CO May 5th

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
irony

any one else get the irony of the H A M B tag on the firewall of the rat rod five pics down:confused:[S

good pics, l like the dodge fins on the roadster[cl

Later :cool:

The guys rod got flamed on the HAMB site prior to the cruise, and he's a long standing Alliance Member over there. Funny how they consume their own at times...
I really do like it here! [cl

MikeR you take nice pics. Seeing cars and trucks out cruising in mass sure does help in keeping me focused on a project. Thanks

Those are some great pics. How often do they do the Super cruise in Golden? I gotta try and make it out for one this summer.

Man, if you haven't been to the cruise, your missing out!!!!
They do it the first Saturday of every month all summer long.
It is SERIOUSLY a blast! I was joking with a few buddy's of mine and asked them what their all time favorite car is and then guaranteed it would be there. Every car was there!
It's an all night thing starting around 4 and gets busier as the night goes on. People usually start to head out at dark but pleanty stay.

Check out
http://www.goldensupercruise.com/

It really is a pleasure and a privlage to have a town willing to allow such an event. You really don't get this kind of thing everywhere. I think the best part is that it isn't sponsored by anyone in particular. Just a bunch of people that get together to enjoy a common ground.

Your rolls would be a hit there for sure!

Last edited:
Man, if you haven't been to the cruise, your missing out!!!!
They do it the first Saturday of every month all summer long.
It is SERIOUSLY a blast! I was joking with a few buddy's of mine and asked them what their all time favorite car is and then guaranteed it would be there. Every car was there!
It's an all night thing starting around 4 and gets busier as the night goes on. People usually start to head out at dark but pleanty stay.

Check out
http://www.goldensupercruise.com/

It really is a pleasure and a privlage to have a town willing to allow such an event. You really don't get this kind of thing everywhere. I think the best part is that it isn't sponsored by anyone in particular. Just a bunch of people that get together to enjoy a common ground.

Your rolls would be a hit there for sure!
I caught one by chance a few years ago. Then last month a freind of mine with a V8 Gremlin invited me, but I had work in Denver and head to Steamboat later that day.
I think I can make the one in July.....I'm going to be there!!

Great pictures!

Nice cars.Wish we had a cruise like that around here.
I like the hamb tag.
I gave up over there at the hamb and do not post on forums after they called me names for asking a simple question.
Still check there if needing parts,but that`s it.
I like it over here at RRR.:)
Nice people and your car is accepted however you want to build it.[cl

Man I'd love to but July might be a tall order. However, we're getting so close I bet we can make it in August. Just curious, do they run in September? It is before the solstice.

Yeah, they usually keep it going as long as the weather cooperates. Last year I think they even ran the last one in october!
Basicly, if you (or the obligatory owner of) would drive your spit polished, chromed out bling bling hot rod out without fear of a rain drop or two, they'll go for it :)

Thanks for all the comments and thanks very much to the plug from jmlcolordao - much appreciated!

offroadrolls - As jmlcolorado mentioned, they ran the Golden Super Cruise in October last year. If you get your project done in time, consider bringing it to the Carnage on Larimer show in September that's put on by the Evil Souls CC.

TC34230349-5-330-400-29-14-ChildTemplate.png

Thanks for all the comments and thanks very much to the plug from jmlcolordao - much appreciated!

offroadrolls - As jmlcolorado mentioned, they ran the Golden Super Cruise in October last year. If you get your project done in time, consider bringing it to the Carnage on Larimer show in September that's put on by the Evil Souls CC.
Yes Mike, we are looking forward to doing a lot with the Rolls for sure. You posted some coments back in April when I first joined RRR. I've since been to driven imagery .com and admired your work. I can only hope the car will be cool enough for a shoot...perhaps moab...fins and things

Latest posts

Back