Gonna pop the question next month

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the proposal

Attachments

• fourum pic.jpg
    fourum pic.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 24
Ooooh congrats, she looks like a keeper for sure! ;) Okay, we gotta know....how much did you end up spending on the ring? [ddd
Mrs. Snake Farm and I just celebrated our 34th anniversary this past weekend, hope you guys make it to that and beyond! :cool:

First off, congrats on finding "the one" Second, try to get your debts in line before taking the plunge, you'll be glad you did.

Man, you had guts proposing in front of a bunch of people like that. Remember the guy who proposed to his GF at that stadium and she took off running, leaving him on the field ? :eek::D

Congratulations. She looks like a great lady and I'm betting you two have a nice life together. [cl

Don

Congratulations to the both of you. You guys make a great looking couple.
Judy and I have been married for 43 years in February. It's been good bumps and all.

You proposed at a flea market?[ddd
You now own all the toys you will ever get to have. And soon you will get to learn the difference between mauve and fuchsia.
All kidding aside, congrats

Hey Livingdead

Congrats on the engagement...you are worried about money and debt and stuff like that....that is was cool..most kids your age are so far in and they just keep buying more stuff...rat rods will keep you humble for sure...hope the lady likes them too...

MikeC

Hey Livingdead

Congrats on the engagement...you are worried about money and debt and stuff like that....that is was cool..most kids your age are so far in and they just keep buying more stuff...rat rods will keep you humble for sure...hope the lady likes them too...

MikeC

Yup. Spend money you don't have on only one thing, a house. Everything else pay cash for or do without. Took me 50 years to discover debt free living, wish I'd learned it 30 years sooner.

First let me say Congrats on the engagement !
I just came home from gettin married in Vegas. Yup ! Did it Nov. 1st. And were talking "low budget" ! Got hitched at the " Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel" by an Elvis impersonator/Minister. Our twelve year old son was my "best man",and our ten year old daughter was the "maid of honor". Both of our rings cost a total of about $400.00 and man we had fun. Kids had a blast ! We both figured " We'd have fun this time around see'in that weve both been through the high dollar wedding with our ex- spouses. This is just my two cents. And Im sellin it for a penny.

Latest posts

Back