Good Build Threads

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustbucket49

So I've been following Hoitink's 50 Chevy build pretty regular. There's some good stuff on there that I can use on my '49 build. I know he's got a good following here on the Rat.....

So I figured I'd throw it out there - what are your favorite build threads - and I'm not talking just the Triple R - yes, HAMB too! :)

I'll put the first one in - Flop's Pontiac build on the HAMB - pretty amazing like Hoitink's thread. Good stuff.

Sweet - didn't know about that site. I saw a guy with my avatar pic (maybe I have his - hmmmm.....). We both stole it from the same spot apparently...

Don't care if the thread is necessarily useful to my build, just thought it would be interesting to compile rodders' favorite build threads for reference.

I'm down in the Houston area.

For me the number one feature of the RRR site is the mutual respect everyone shows for each other.
The second best feature is the build threads here. I follow every one of them closely, from the professional jobs to the ones being done with little money and under less than ideal conditions. I learn something new every day.

True words, BobW. I am the same way. There is some really useful information in all of the them. I have already learned something new w/ BL's reference to the Ruffrodder site - didn't know that existed.

Some builds have more detail than others and it's always useful for the newbies and oldies alike to know where to go for quick info and references.

Come on guys!! This the best you can do?? :confused: I thought I had a good idea here!! Help out your fellow rat brethren and post some faves - HAMB and other forums especially - I know every build on R3 is great.......

I kinda feel like a kiss butt for picking Boneheads, but I'm really impressed with the out come considering a $3000 budget and the tight time he got it together. I like reading through a high quality build, but it's depressing for me sometimes to see projects way beyond my means - ability wise and monetarily. Boneheads build made me think 'I could do something like that!'. Maybe not that well, or fast, but given a lot more time and probably more money, I could do it.

Felt the need to explain myself.

Latest posts

Back