Good Evening Gentlemen

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Frankensickle

They suggested I post a few pics of my projects
000_0272.jpg

000_0273.jpg

000_0284.jpg

000_0283.jpg

It is a 1944 F4U Corsair Bellytank it will have a 57-64 Olds Pont posi rear ,a 1940 Ford front axle just got started on the mock and tack aspect of the project

I like your wheelbarrow - oldschool! :D

I don't think I've seen a bellytanker build on RRR yet. Very cool. Is that the power plant in the shadows?

What's the story on the other project in the background?

Very cool projects. You must be one really tall dude or have real long arms,Because that first seat looks a long ways away from those bars. the distance beween the trees and the seat looks to close to 4 foot.:eek:

Thank you ,yes being 3/4 Neanderthal my knuckles drag the ground when standing upright;)

Next,like I dont have enough projects,here is my A lincoln v12 powered roadster with Jag IRS and pinto front end 4 wheel discs and 4 wheel independent suspension T5 5 speed trans will be used

000_0195.jpg

000_0172.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

Yes thankyou ,I am truly mad ,some say crazy some say insane,however I have so much fun.Here is a pic of a project that I drive/or ride,I called it FRANKENSICKLE thus my name,It is the rear 2 cylinders cut off of a 427 chevy V8 ,sealed up watertight,rebalanced,roller cam vertex mag aluminum heads,stainless valves,ect
000_0037.jpg

000_0036.jpg

resized.jpg

IMG026.jpg

000_0033.jpg

Tetanus is a gem! I'm guessing that's your COE in the background too?

Where do you live? I want to move next door. :)

Doc you got some sick toys. There is nothing common about them. Would love to check out your garage sometime.

Hey Doc, you found the right place to hang out!! That flatty bike project is bad and like the others, I really like your other toys too.

Thanks for sharing with us.

T1

1) All your toys KICK A$$!:p
2) Tetanus is beautiful.:)
2a) Actually putting rocks in the bed and using it is a slap in the face to trailer queens; therefore priceless!:eek:
3) Even the guy with the most or coolest toys still dies, but he goes with a big phat smile on his face!:D
4) We're glad you joined our group to share all your cool stuff with us!:cool:

Latest posts

Back