Good Guys Charlotte pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooler the 2nd time..

Again, very cool photos..
Do you happen to have any more of the Ford cab over with the dirt track
modified on the rear? Very cool setup.

Too bad about your buddies Stude, very nice car.
The rumble seat ride should have put a smile on your face :D '22

Not really any info, except when I first saw it driving down the road to the show...all I could do was stare. I couldn't believe anything that friggen low was actually driving down the road. I figured the driver had to be about 4' tall...turns out he was about 6' like me, he just lays down to drive it....kind of like the driver lays down in an Indy car.

All I can say is you gotta be young and flexible to drive something like that...not old and fat like me:D

Not really any info, except when I first saw it driving down the road to the show...all I could do was stare. I couldn't believe anything that friggen low was actually driving down the road. I figured the driver had to be about 4' tall...turns out he was about 6' like me, he just lays down to drive it....kind of like the driver lays down in an Indy car.

All I can say is you gotta be young and flexible to drive something like that...not old and fat like me:D

Yeah, I know that dood that owns the sedan. Kool Kat. That sedan is professionally built......power windows too!!!!! :eek:no room for window cranks. Crazy as ****, the first time he showed me. Anyways, I'll try to dig up some info on him but it'll be limited since I'm sitting in Kuwait.

Yeah, I know that dood that owns the sedan. Kool Kat. That sedan is professionally built......power windows too!!!!! :eek:no room for window cranks. Crazy as ****, the first time he showed me. Anyways, I'll try to dig up some info on him but it'll be limited since I'm sitting in Kuwait.

HEy Big Scott...Keep your head down and stay safe so you can get back here and enjoy our hobby. Thanks to you and everyone else who's serving to protect our freedom. God be with all of you!

Latest posts

Back