good morning

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

He talks to the tiki gods!
Hey every body I dont know if any of you remember me, but I thought that I would just say hello.

Sorry I have not posted in a while but the weather here broke and i have been really busy on just about every thing.

I have aquired some new projects, I will post photos soon.

I also have drawings to post for some of you that have probably thought that i feel off the globe.

Anyway, working days now so i ussually have a few minutes in the morning before I go to work, Ill start posting again.

Pablo

Hey!

We wondered what happen to ya... welcome back! The weather broke here in Texas too!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Yeah, we thought maybe you started liking billet and moved to one of the high snoot forums. :eek::D:D I have wondered what you have been up to because of your absence. Welcome back Pablo.

Don

like to see some new pics of your project?
and some new drowings .
Seems like posting has slowwed some for everyone sence summer come round.

im back

Thanks guys, kinda like walking into my favorite bar and sayin hello. Ill post some drawings on the old threrad i started.

Photos soon, I promise.

Pablo

Pablo...Pablo...name rings a bell...

but can't put a face to it...Oh yes that FACE! :eek:

Good to see you back,I too had wondered what had happened to our favourite artist and all round nice guy.

cant wait for your pics and posts and of course your art.

WELCOME BACK.

Latest posts

Back