Good news for gearheads

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zzford

Loxahatchee, FL in the West Palm Beach area
I would like to urge you all to visit the following site: semasan.com
When there, sign up for their newsletter. SEMA is doing a lot of work to insure that our hobby will continue. You'll see that there is alot of good news coming down the pike. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this ZZFord...in the general discussion forum you will see threads about such things as no welding on frames and banning carbs, and the regulations never seem to stop. If all the estimated 36 million hobbists would get involved in SAN and actually DO something when they recieve an alert we could be a VERY powerfull force to affect legislation.
I'm a member of SAN and I urge all members of this board to join, it's free guys. But to be effective we must work on the local level by making phone calls and writing letters to our representatives when we hear about pending laws that are bad for our hobby and our right to enjoy it. SAN does thier part but we have to do our part or the bad laws will continue til it's too late!!

Latest posts

Back