Good Ol' Boy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marwitz

Hey, I am Sam Marwitz from Dalton, WI. I love custom cars and rat rod anything. I have been customizing stuff since I was two. The whe I was Ten, I started charging for it. And so started Marwitz Motors (Custom...The Way YOU Want It). That was about 2000. It really started taking off after I built two race cars (76&77 monte carlos) for a guy and got my name out there. I do about two to three vehicals a year. With my time constraints with school and all, it gets tuff sometimes. I have taken some air bruch and pin striping courses at college. I currently use my dads one car garage. When the bank gives me the go ahead, I am putting up my own shop.
When I'm not in the shop or at school (MATC Diesel), Iam at a local race car shop helpin out. It has helped a lot wrking there. I have gained a lot of "connections" and learned a ton about setting up suspention, drivline, ect.
My latest projects include a 99jeep ( lifted 4", 32"tires, swaped 6cyl, reworked trans, custom driveshaft, custom paint that trickles to the interior) and a 89 dodge ram 100 (lowered 3", custom exhaust, plan to: shave door handels, repaint w/ custom logo and nose art, tint windows, modify interior a little, and maybe play with the engine) that is for my future father-in-law.
I hope I can get lots of tips and tricks form the rest of you. I hardly know what I am doing (at least thats what I tell everyone) but if I can help i will try my best. Good luck to the rest of you and your projects.

Welcome to RRR, Marwitz. Sounds like you have a lot going on. Looking forward to pictures of your work. Not sure where Dalton is. Only place I've been is Appleton (home of my daughter & 2 grandsons).

Pics I Promised

I hope this worked. I tryed to attach some pics of my 89 dodge. I just got the rear shocks put on today. Virgin ride will be a 50 mile trek to Madison in the morning for school.

Attachments

• 0828091941.jpg
    0828091941.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 0828091941a.jpg
    0828091941a.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 13
Welcome!!!

Sam,
Welcome to the forum... glad u fund us! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

welcome to the RRR Sam, sounds like you got your life headed in the automotive direction there is a lot of knowledge amoung the guys on this site and there always glad to give a guiding hand

Latest posts

Back